Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Continuing Paint Issues

atmmac

Corvette
1997 Black Corvette
Sorry for everyone who reads this i really need to vent. Came back from dinner with some of my friends and i went inside the house. They all walk in laughing and tell me to go look at my car. My car was a little dusty since it is winter time and it has been too cold to wash and wax it. I actually had not washed it in a month but i havent driven it in the rain. Anyhow they used their hands and drew a bunch of dicks on my hood. I was ****ed and left probably doing close to 100 down his 30 mph street. I got home and wiped down the hood with a damp cloth to take off all of the finger marks. I noticed that one of them did not come off. Its supposed to be 60 tomorrow (Finally!) so im going to wash and wax the car and put it away for the winter. This mark will definetly come out right? Sorry im just extremely frustrated with my friends i know being 17 these things happened but im ****ed beyond the limit.

-Andy

That would **** me off too.It will probably not show up after you wax it .If its still there,try waxing it again but if its there after that you may have to break out the buffer.

The scratches are in the clearcoat and WILL come out. (Relax) Based on your description I would say you're going to have to buff it. In direct sunlight they may re-appear.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom