Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cool Z06 Video...

Corvette
'02 Z06, EB/Black
Hehe, I like how the fella says, "When all was finished there was a CLEAR winner...Z06!"

Cool site. Thanks for the link.

Thanks,Tom this is one I'll keep for future use when talking about my 2001 Z06 back in the day!:D

Z06nut said:
Can't see it and I'm logged in.:confused
I can't view it anymore either. Looks like they broke the link. It was from back in March.

I just looked at it and it worked fine for me.

"The Corvette Z06 has no equal" :D

DRTH VTR said:
I just looked at it and it worked fine for me.
"

The link or the video? when I go to the link above, and then click on the link that says
2003 American Exotics Comparison Test
I get

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/videoed299.cgi on this server.
:confused

I've got the XP firewall turned off. I'm letting the router take care of all of that.

That link comes up (I get that video player window), it asks to save a cookie- I let it- then it gives me a nice little messagebox that says "mediaPlayerCheck: no valid Media Object".

Oddly, I can play the other videos on that page.

This has become one of those pursuits to "know why its messed up" rather than "just want to watch the video" :L

Tammy

The router is not enough, but that's for another day . . .

You should get this page after you have cleared cookies. Select a different media player than you were using prior.

Now it works.
And all I did was click on the link (the one in the previous post)...didn't have to select any different player.
;shrug

Bizarre.
Something must be amiss. I recently installed Norton antivirus and it complains about not being able to connect to the server to get automatic updates. I got automatic updates just fine with mcaffee... sheesh. damn computers :L

Hi Tammy -

That message is coming from the edmunds apache server - it's not on your end at all. It might just be quota problems - I get forbidden on all the links on that page.

This vid is actually from 2002 and has been around a long time. It's a good one though.

BTW - the CAC Cruise fest vid is that much closer to being done - I had the hard drive fail that had all the vid on it, but I bought another and the vids are being witten to the new drive as I type this....soon - very soon....

best regards -

mqqn

Bias aside.

The video conclusion is inaccurate in my opinion. The viper looks better and have 100 hp more than the 03 Z06 and it costs alot more too. The two cars are from two different classes and to compare them to each other is to compare apples and oranges. Comparing a viper to an 06 Z06, now we have a comparison.

That was cool!! I smiled as the one they tested looked just like my car :)

It sure is a sweet one. 12.6 1/4? LOL did they sip a slurpee while they ran it? This thing did 11.9's as is in a GMHTP test.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom