Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette go-karts

A

AUSSIEVETTEMAN

Ok, anyone know where I can get the plans for a mini vette for my boy?

I picked him up a C4 bed on Ebay, so as soon as he sees it, I'll have to start the go-kart.
He already loves our 'Cor' as he says.....he is only 15 months old!

Thanks in advance...

Tony

About seventeen years ago when my son was three we got him a Barbie Corvette. It was an electric powered C4. They had pink ones for girls and we found a red one for him. Found it at Toys r Us. I can't tell you the hours of fun he and his friends had ripping around in that thing!:lou He even put stickers of flames on it. We even had to buy an extra battery so while one was charging he could use the other and keep driving. The thing is still in the attic collecting dust. My wife won't let me get rid of it. Says the the grand kids will want to drive Daddy's corvette someday. (I hope it's a long way off, he's only twenty) Well, now he drives Daddy's corvette when ever he can get the keys away from me. Enjoy your little guy they grow up fast!
John:) :w

264842_full.jpg

My grandson has one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Power-Corvette-...AR-DFW-TX_W0QQitemZ250019727149QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.madvet.com/shop?frame=1.4899

I found this stuff on Google in about 2 minutes

Electric Vettes

These are great, only one problem.....the power source.
110volts to 240volts.
A trip down to Tandy or Dick Smith for a converter will overcome that though. ;)

Saw a 75ish body on Ebay, opening bid $9.99 USD, but the guy wants pick up only and it would cost bucket loads to ship.
If I could get it to LA, there is a shipping company there who brings stuff in for Warner Bros Movie World here on the Gold Coast. Last time I checked it was 4 to 6 weeks with $400.00 AU per cubic metre.

Can't flat pack it! ;LOL

Cheers

Tony

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom