Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Magazine has Z06 article and pictures

Corvette
2002 electron blue Z06
I just got the March, 2005 Corvette Magazine in the mail. It has several pages of C6 Z06 coverage. I have not read it closely yet, but it looks like there are no surprises. It is just what has been rumored.

You didn't see all the to-do that was going on here last week about those pictures, Jim? Evidently the magazine screwed up last month and had it out too early (or too late as the case turned out to be ;)).

The thread is in the Z06 forum somewhere, with a similar title. :CAC

Yes, Ken. I saw it. It is much the same stuff, plus some that was not posted here. I saw the pictures before they became little red X's.

All I can say is that I want one. Can anyone loan me $70,000? :upthumbs

I like what I see so far! Planning on going to the Detroit Auto Show next Wednesday to see it. Amyone else going to the show?

For more info go to www.naias.com

They also have a story about the Z06 in the Car and Driver this month. It has good pictures and a great story. They are guesstimating $65k- 70k. It looks great !!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, the proposed $70K price tag doesn't bother me one bit. As I've said before, I don't want to see one around every corner and if GM limited production to just 1,000-3,000 units per year, I'd still be just as happy.

The 1990 ZR-1 stickered for around $59,000-$62,000 and later crept up to a hair over $70,000 by the 1995 model year. I bought my 1990 ZR-1 in late Sept. 1994. If I have to wait 4 or 5 years to afford a 2006 Z06, so be it.

Some things are just worth waiting for. ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom