Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette magazines

dvbagnasco

Hello there,

I was just wondering if there was any Corvette specific magazines that I could get ideas from to begin to modify my C5 convertible?

Thank you in advance.

Dante
f384d840b57e009a5d28d9deecdde284.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

What type of modifications?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I was looking for any ideas on either interior modifications such as aesthetics, or performance mods.

I believe the only two publications that are still around today that include articles on modifications are VETTE magazine and CORVETTE magazine - both of which you can usually find at any book store that has an extensive magazine section.

Okay, I was wondering because I remember back in the day, there was a magazine called Project Car Tuner that would take a car, list a bunch of modifications, and show you about what you would pay for those modifications. It wasn't Corvette specific. They mainly worked on Nissans and Toyotas.

Looks like your car is Magnetic Red...here's an interior mod that I did with mine.

cjWbPU8.jpg

Don't ask what it cost, I got a DEAL on them.

Looks like your car is Magnetic Red...here's an interior mod that I did with mine.

cjWbPU8.jpg

Don't ask what it cost, I got a DEAL on them.
Yes, it is magnetic red with the light oak interior. I do like what you did with your interior. Who did the work, if you don't mind me asking?

Got them from Mid America Motorsports....check out the thread I posted the link to.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom