Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Meets East Coast

Corvette
1959 Ext.: Crown Jewel - Int.: Turquoise
Corvette meets East cost

What would the best historical Corvette show on the East coast be to visit during my holiday ? I haven't determine the date yet so shoot!!!

greetings,
Rob

well if you can come a little west try Cruise fest we should have the registration forms soon you may even win the "long distance award"
Craig sr

Jim/Bill,

Don't know when I'm going yet, I'm in the oplanning phase of our vacation next year. I'm thinking of going to the States and make a trip with a camper for 3 weeks allthough. Since the dollar is relativily cheap now its now or never...

Also the west coast is still an option, I think the area is nicer but the flight costs are obviously much higher...

greetings,
Rob.

Rob My advice is to go to corvettes of carlilse in pennsulvania.

the event takes place in august but you have to make hotel arragements now.

I have been going with my family for a long time.withinn a 40 minute ride is the famous hershey park (has rides and atractions for the kids)

Hey whats up with all the cheap cars on ebay from the neitherlands? have you seen any of them

Re:

I would highly recommend Corvette Carlisle as well. As for camping, my father took us all over the East Coast for camping from PA all the way to VA- Feel free to email me and I can get you more details if interested!

Jim (CHEV66JB)

All,

If I would rent a camper I suppose overnighting wouldn't be a problem (what is your opinion on this ?)

Is the East coast worth while touring, I'm not so much into the city touring thing but more a county-side touring guy. (Basicly I hate shopping) ?

greetings,
Rob.

Rob,

We would love to see you in Indiana in May. You will have a great time. As for the most bang for your buck you can't beat Corvettes at Carlisle. You will experience Corvette overload and will go home mumbling. :L

As for touring, the east and especially the New England states are very beautiful in the summer. Also Virginia and the Carolinas are great places to vacation to take in the mountians and coastline. Use the internet as your tour guide and search out the state's web sites. They all have tourism info. Also check out the auto clubs like AAA, Allstate exc. They all have tour planners.

Tom

We decided to go to the East Coast this year and to visit the Carlisle Corvette show on Friday and maybe also on Saturday. I hope to see you all there (together with your Vette's) !

greetings,
Rob & Simone.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom