Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Smile

korvet777

Corvette
03 Electron Blue Cpe A4
I just arrived home with a corvette smile on my face and wanted to share the feeling with fellow Corvette enthusiasts. Mine is a '03' electron blue cpe. A4-3.15, black wing, corsa-pace car exhaust with bassani crx pipes. 7,350 miles (6.5 when I drove it home in 03MAR). Minimal summer driving here in the desert but 6 good weather (cooler) months ahead now. Happy motoring to all! :cool

Glad you're enjoying the ride. :upthumbs

Why don't you drive it during the summer? Drove mine from Napa, CA to Colorado Spings, CO in June. Yup it was hot so I just cranked up the A/C:)

Glad you're enjoying your ride. So... your mission is to find some of those stunning Arizona locations for backgrounds and take pix to share. We promise you lots of ooohhhs and aaahhhs! :D

:wJane Ann

Glad you're enjoying your ride. So... your mission is to find some of those stunning Arizona locations for backgrounds and take pix to share. We promise you lots of ooohhhs and aaahhhs! :D

:w:w:w:wAre we talking"Nocturnal" here?:confused:oScott:beer

Why don't you drive it during the summer? Drove mine from Napa, CA to Colorado Spings, CO in June. Yup it was hot so I just cranked up the A/C:)
I take her for a spin at least once a week during Summer, usually at night when the sun is down. It's a garage queen waiting for her best years cruising Pacific Coast Highway (in retirement, soon I hope).

I take her for a spin at least once a week during Summer, usually at night when the sun is down. It's a garage queen waiting for her best years cruising Pacific Coast Highway (in retirement, soon I hope).
Sounds like a great mission XLR8. I'll start looking. Have Corvette, will travel!

Sounds like a great mission XLR8. I'll start looking. Have Corvette, will travel!

EXCELLENT!! :upthumbs

When you're ready to post photos, send me a PM if I can help. :)

I hope that you get to cruise the coast. Please post:beer pictures when you do!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom