Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette ZR1 C7 vs Corvette z06 C7

ChildishEgg

Which corvette do you like the most the z06 or the ZR1 (C7)
Personally I like the z06 better the the ZR1, I am not a fan of the big wing at the back of the ZR1, or the front air intakes, They remind me of a Lamborghini sometimes. I love the tail lights on both cars, There probably my favorite tail light on any car. I like the z06 front air intakes better because it looks like the original corvette grille design. (And yes it can look like a ferrari if you put eyelids on the headlights)

Which corvette do you like better?

JOV

Corvette
2019 ZR1 Blade Silver Metalic
Which corvette do you like the most the z06 or the ZR1 (C7)
Personally I like the z06 better the the ZR1, I am not a fan of the big wing at the back of the ZR1, or the front air intakes, They remind me of a Lamborghini sometimes. I love the tail lights on both cars, There probably my favorite tail light on any car. I like the z06 front air intakes better because it looks like the original corvette grille design. (And yes it can look like a ferrari if you put eyelids on the headlights)

Which corvette do you like better?
Having owned two C7 Z06 a 15 and 17 I can honesty say they were both great cars. Then the ZR1 came out and fell in love all over again. Like you I was not a fan of the big high wing so when I made the purchase I made sure it had the low wing. As far as the front facia I grew to like it. but took a while to get used to the tall hood also I quickly got used to the 650 horses of the Z06's but the 755 horses in the ZR1 was unbelievable. I sometimes forget how powerful it is.

So which corvette do I like better ? The 2019 C7 ZR1 ...... Just my $.02 cents.

silentservice703

Corvette
2019 ZR1 Sebring Orange Convertible 7-speed.
This says it all:

Attachments

• ZR1 at Island Creek Pond.jpg
    ZR1 at Island Creek Pond.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 44

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom