Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cranes

S

Striker 85

Has anyone bought from Cranes. I discovered my 69 came with factory sidepipes. The owner before me put on headers. Cranes has a set of SS pipes, and the covers cheaper then I have seen anywhere else. They claim they are made to GM specs, but I wanted to check with the experts here on CAC first.

Thanks

I purchased Rick Bizzoco's book from Crane's. No problems. Fellow I spoke with on the phone was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was after.

:)

I've dealt with Cranes quite a bit. I've bought two sets of side pipes in the last year and you're right he's the cheapest around. I did have an issue with him a few years ago(long story)But nothing that we couldn't resolve.

Has anyone bought from Cranes. I discovered my 69 came with factory sidepipes. The owner before me put on headers. Cranes has a set of SS pipes, and the covers cheaper then I have seen anywhere else. They claim they are made to GM specs, but I wanted to check with the experts here on CAC first.

Thanks

Do you have a web site? I'd like to see what they have for side pipes.

But were you happy with the pipes, Were they good quality? Thanks

Eh,ya know,just like any other aftermarket part.There is only one manufacturer of the 69 side pipes and it is Paragon(I think). They fit like alot of things aftermarket,it takes some tweeking to get them to fit good,youll never get them to fit 100%.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom