Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Creeper, Ramps, Drain Pan/Tub, Funnels.....

Rain

Corvette
2000 Coupe 6 speed
Tried in Vain today to spend my $50 fathers day gift certificate at Harbor Freight's web site today.

I wanted a rolling stool, creeper, oil change pan catcher thingy, replacement horns for the vette, ramps, and a few other items.
Added them all to my cart and then they tell me I can't use the gift card online.. only in store or via phone..

ah well -

Went to Wal Mart and picked up the CAC suggested Rhino ramps and found a creeper with dual tool bins that converts into a rolling chair for the price of just the creeper I was going to get thru Harbor Freight.
Also snagged a few different funnels and the oil change catch pan.

So Harbor Freight didn't get an order out of me today - but they will once I find $50 worth of stuff I need. hahaha

Rain
(garage is slowly coming together)

You know rain with the advent of the internet.I find my self shopping online instead of with a person.I think its the greastest thing.Only thing is I hate to have to sign in in order to place an order.Or if you go all the way thru an order just to be kicked out because of an error.

Good luck using your coupon

Isnt it great o get new stuff for the gararge

yea, i hear ya! I find much better bargains in much less time by digging around the web.
The Gift Certificate will be used. no fear there!

I went thru their site last night and found a handful of other garage items I needed. So im just under the wire of my 50$ limit, and found a coupon online for free shipping!

Probably phone it in this afternoon -

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom