Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

custom wide body c4, built drive train.

ttt123

Corvette
1994 base,metallic blue with custom wide body
if anyone followed my threads, you know the car. still a little more to do but i'm done playing with it lol bought a porsche and building a kit car so just lost all interest in getting this vette back on the road. still needs the tune figured out. click on the link to see the mods, description and a ton of pictures of the car. I would like to get somewhere in the $10k range.

thanks

very built custom wide body corvette.. fixed, kinda

lh vette.jpg

I'm surprised to hear you're putting it for sale before finishing it up. Good luck with the sale!

Mac

I'm surprised to hear you're putting it for sale before finishing it up. Good luck with the sale!

Mac

it wasn't the original plan but I'm just so frustrated with it. I cant get anyone to work on an lt1 by me and get it running correctly and I'm stumped on figuring out this tune. the only other negative i have about the car is the poly bushing... I'll never do that to another car again lol wow what a stiff poopy ride with those. if i could get it running correctly I'd probably keep it but ... ya I'm just stumped with it. after two opti sparks, tune software is still telling me "16" (bad opti).. but same code on two opti's.. gotta be something else triggering that code.

:confused

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom