Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{December Site Update} A quick note from your Callaway Moderator...

*89x2*

Folks, I want to take a moment and give a site update here at the :CAC

Our Callaway Forum now has OVER 815 Topics and is rapidly aproaching 8000 individual posts since its begining - There is a lot of great information being shared here, stuff found nowhere else :)

- Topic # 800 belonged to Turbo Luigi - I appreciate your Topic as it was titled "Congrats to Chris" and while I didn't do all the work, we were blessed this past month with a new addition to our family, another daughter
deg.gif

As the Holiday Season ramps up, make sure you contact Ted Rice or Mike Vendetto - they can help send you parts & products to make your holidays brighter - Or at least Faster ;)

(Hopefully I have been good this year, and get the new shift knob :D )

Callaways to the Auction!!!!!!!
Barrett-Jackson is THE place to be to see some of the finest examples of Callaway Cars ever constructed!

- these include the Super Speedster LM, C7R, a beautiful 89 Aerobody Convertible, and the most incredible Callaway EVER constructed - The Sledgehammer
What an opportunity this will be for some lucky bidder -

Here is a link to the headlines:

Barrett-Jackson Callaway Press Release

Owners & Enthusiasts, keep Bloomington on your calendar for Thursday, June 24 through Sunday, June 27th - The show is in St. Charles, Il. again this year. I will have the information about this sure to be AWESOME Event right after the new year :upthumbs

Callaway of the Month - December 2003 is????

Check it out here : December Callaway Of The Month

More updates to the callawayownersgroup.com site will be coming over the next few weeks - If there is anything youwould like to see or add, please drop me a note at: turbo_2xs@hotmail.com

Keep the threads coming – as I said, a lot of GREAT information is exchanged here on a daily basis – Without everyone here, it would not be the success that it continues to be :)

Enjoy your December with your family & friends, and have a Happy Holiday Season :m
– Chris *89x2*

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom