Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Demon Triple D Six-Shooter

ratflinger

Corvette
1979 Black Coupe, 396 SBC
I'm considering using the Demon 6-pack setup on my 383 build. Anyone else using this or have an opimion on it?

I just got the "jegs" catalog, I was looking at it for my big block. Im not familiar with the setup, but I think it might be a bit of a pain to tune (?), but I bet the mileage at part throttle would be better than my current 780 dbl pumper
mike

I cant tell you much about it yet,But I have one on order for my 454 HO motor in my 62 since late august.

I am purchasing it for the cool factor ,not the performance factor.

I can tell you all of barry grants products are exceptional and easey to tune,so I hope the six shooter is not an exception to that rule

Whats your main purpose for wanting it? If its for performance only I would definately suggest sticking with one of his single carbs.

Good Luck

ratflinger said:
I'm considering using the Demon 6-pack setup on my 383 build. Anyone else using this or have an opimion on it?

Sounds cool. If you do it... post PLENTY of pics!

Just always liked the look of 3 dueces. Since flow is 750cfm, I would expect that I could get similar performance from a 4 barrel, but I would expect better fuel economy since the primaries are flowing less.

I dunno ... but understand the 6 shooter setup around $2K???? If so, seems you could have nice TPI fuel injection setup for about same money or less ... and the efi would probably make more ponies on less gas. Sure 3 dueces looks good ... but me thinks TPI looks good too ... but I ain't lookin' at my motor while I'm drivin' my car.
JACK:gap

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom