Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

diecast corvette models

cscarlson

Corvette
2003 50Th Corvette
diecast corvette models: I t seems my collection has really grown since i started last year. this past weekend i added a 99 silver corvette, a 63 red corvette dragster , a new stripper package corvette 50th anniversary collection that has license plates, got 5 of the 6 in the collection, corvette 50th anniversary corvette with numbered series ( 50 in all) , have 38 more to complete the series. at this rate i have just about outgrown my room with the corvette collection in it. i am now looking for new display cases,racks,shelves to display them all... any ideas.... and my wife has been buying them more than i have, i think she has the collecting fever now. i know i should tell her to slow down but it is adding to my collection.

What diecast corvette models are you collecting and what ways are you displaying your collection?

Mid America www.madirect.com has plastic display cases. Not sure if they have for 1/18.
A local plastic sign company may be able to build you a display case or a lumber company, or a cabinet shop,one from wood.
Possibly you can learn of someone who works with wood to build one.
I have about all the colors of C5s I have the 3 Daytona pace cars. Blue, red, and yellow. Last week picked up an Advanced Auto, parts store one. Red with their logo 1/18. Have a mako shark. Just a few of the other years.

I would like to acquire some Vette personalized license plates.
They are tough to get. Have Tex and N Car.
Also have many regular plates.
These are standard issue as u would have on your car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom