Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Do all ZR1's have the power switch in the dash?

AnytownUSA

Corvette
1994 Black on Black 6spd
Hey guys,
I don't have a Z but I think I want a center console peice from one. I have baby boy that is three weeks old yesterday and realized I cannot put him in my vette with the air bag active. Instead of hiding a switch - that I might forget about - I thought the hole and switch for the ZR1 would make a great stock looking option. But I don't know if all the Z's have the hole and switch. I need to disable the passenger side air bag before he can ride in it. I don't think be in it any time soon but when he's old enough to sit facing forward and knows what's going on I like the option. It's never too early to start 'em. If they all have the hole/switch, does anyone know where I can get a console?

The switch I can get anywhere; if I thought if could get a console without having to worry about drilling the hole I'd rather do that. But, I was looking in a Corvette America catalog and saw the ZR1 console was over a hundred dollars while the base console was less that forty. I guess I'll drill my own hole for that money. I just seem to have a "hit-or-miss" record for a clean hole into plastic sometimes. Thanks for the idea.

You would have to find one from a 94 or 95 so the dash would match

If you really want one I can put you in contact with a guy in Virginaia who sells on ebay alot he told me $100 for a 95 ZR1 center radio bezel.

I just cant remember his name right now.
He has a few auctions on ebay right now for 95 ZR1 parts he is selling a rear clip and a rear bumper check it out his name is like JL17 or something
later
johnny

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom