Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Don Olson Electrical Schematics-You need this

jimbo64

Corvette
1964 RED CONVERTIBLE
After picking up in another thread some really good vibes from other forum members about the electrical schematics that Don Olson makes, I ordered one. It came today and it is a thing of beauty. All of the lines on the schematic are the same colors as the wires in the car. [ will make tracing a whole bunch easier]. Plus, it is oversized, encased in plastic and covers all of the Corvette options such as air conditioning, etc. I now know why some of the forum members said that they had framed these and hung them on their walls. Anyone who does any work on their cars, in my opinion, should have one of these. This will save you hours of time. My understanding is that Don makes these for all Corvettes from 1953 to 1978. He can be reached at e-mail vetsvette2002@yahoo.com Another bonus is that he's a fellow forum brother.

jimbo64,

That sounds like a terrific item. When you say it is oversize, how big is it?

Take care,
Brian

schematic size

jimbo64 said:
After picking up in another thread some really good vibes from other forum members about the electrical schematics that Don Olson makes, I ordered one. It came today and it is a thing of beauty. All of the lines on the schematic are the same colors as the wires in the car. [ will make tracing a whole bunch easier]. Plus, it is oversized, encased in plastic and covers all of the Corvette options such as air conditioning, etc. I now know why some of the forum members said that they had framed these and hung them on their walls. Anyone who does any work on their cars, in my opinion, should have one of these. This will save you hours of time. My understanding is that Don makes these for all Corvettes from 1953 to 1978. He can be reached at e-mail vetsvette2002@yahoo.com Another bonus is that he's a fellow forum brother.

Brian, approx dimensions are 34 inches wide, 22 inches high. Graphics are great, a lot of work went into this. My guess is from an electrical standpoint , it will be the best tool in my shop.

I have one of Don's laminated diagrams too - terrific (and indestructible) reference!

:beer

jimbo64 said:

Kind words Jim.
Thank you.
Don

How much are they ?

Mine was $22 plus shipping. If interested you should contact Don at above e-mail address. He is providing a great tool and from all of us who write about the electrical problems we seem to always be encountering [ and thats a lot] it would be a shame to miss this oppurtunity to obtain a great tool.

I bought one for my 57. It is magnificent!

BUY ONE FOR YOUR CORVETTE!!!

Got To Have It

I just emailed him for one.... Thanks...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom