Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Don Olson's excellent wiring diagrams in Carlisle

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
I have made arrangements to get a quantity of assorted wiring diagrams from Don Olson, so that they may be seen, appreciated, and purchased from my vendor spaces on row I from I-101 to I-103.

They will be prominently displayed so that everyone can appreciate the quality, and ease of use. The price is a low 25$, and from personal experience, I guarantee you that they are worth every penny.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Stepinwolf

I would recommend that anyone interested in obtaing one to send me an e-mail at the following robert.pelland@cgocable.ca in order to have one put aside for pick-up. Don't forget for every Forum Member that attends the show, there are more then 500 visitors, so these wiring diagrams will sell out quickly. Please e-me and tell me the exact year you are interested in.

wire1.jpg

wire2.jpg

wire3.jpg

I have one for my 57. It is an absolute work of art!

Magnificent! I would recommend these 110%!!:upthumbs

Better safe then sorry

There has been a lot of interest, and a large quantity of Forum members have pre-ordered their diagrams, so I would recommend to anyone interested in picking one up at the Carlisle show ( Row I-101 to I 103 ) to e-me with their request, and model year.

I will only have a limited quantity, and will most certainly run out, long before the end of the show.
ack2.gif

Stepinwolf

These are the BEST corvette wiring diagrams on the market. Get them while you can. I've used them on C3's and they are exact and it sure makes it easy not to go cross eyed looking at all black wires on a print.

Availability...

I'm located on the west coast and won't be able to attend Carlisle. Where can I order diagrams for my 1962 300hp car? Thanks.

I'm located on the west coast and won't be able to attend Carlisle. Where can I order diagrams for my 1962 300hp car? Thanks.

There will not be any problem in obtaining a diagram even if you can't get to the show. Just send me an e-mail at the following robert.pelland@cgocable.ca and I will link you to the manufacturer to place your order. :D

Stepinwolf

*Edited* There was a mis-communication between Stepinwolf and me. I ordered directly from Don today.

Bob,
It was nice to met you last week. Guys these are the best, no kidding. If you can order them do it now in case Don decides to stop making them.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom