Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Done Deal!

OldCorvetteFan

Corvette
Black 95 6 spd Coupe (Sold); 2011 GS
After much negotiation, and a long test drive this afternoon, I concluded a deal with my local Dealer, and bought a blk/blk 95 Coupe.

Thanks for all your replies to the thread I started to discuss this car.

I am so very glad to have a Corvette gracing my driveway!

Thanks for all your support and comments!

Steven

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80861

Congrats on the C4...

Nice looking ride, enjoy...

Jack

Congrats on the new C4! They are a blast to drive. Hope you got some twisties nearby.

Twisties

Red VelVette said:
Congrats on the new C4! They are a blast to drive. Hope you got some twisties nearby.

We have enough up here in NW Illinois to keep me happy. Not quite like Southern roads, but I'll take what I can get!

Steven

Congrats on the new C4! Enjoy!

:w Jane Ann

Congrats on your ’95, that has got to be a good feeling! Black on the C4 is sharp. ;)

B17Crew
:w

Thanks!

I appreciate it. I've always felt welcome on this forum, and it's very nice to change status from Dreamer to Owner.

After driving over a hundred miles yesterday, and about 25 today, I can safely say that I cannot wait until I obtain (and install) the CAGS eliminator. That stupid thing has caused all the gear grinding I've done so far! I tend to forget about it, then find myself fighting the shifter and then hearing that horrid "crunch - grind" as I slow down, remembering to let it move to the right.

Other than that goofy detail, all is well in Steven's Corvette world.

I also love the black ...

Steven

Oh yea, your driving pleasure will greatly increase once you eliminate the 1 to 4 skip-shift. That was the fist thing I did when I got my six-speed home. :_rock

B17Crew
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom