Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Door Window Regulators

jwawhite

Corvette
2003 Anny Coupe
I will install my first regulator, L side in the near future. I note on eBay one might find an nos with a lot of aftermarket ones.

Two have been installed by a GM dealer in the past, my questions are, do they go out this often? Did the dealership install aftermarket? ( might be able to tell when I remove the latest defective one) Am I better off just buying an aftermarket? Should I buy off eBay, try to repair the old one?

it sounds like a cable may be shredding on the down cycle and quiet on the up window.

Thank you Mr. Sam

for the offer.....I took a look on eBay, there are a few listed, seems most are after market, one actually taken off a salvage. One company offers a 2 year another 6 month? Warranty.

it sounds as if a steel cable is starting to shred on the "down" side.

i have a set of manuals and it appears to be an easy? R&R job, my only concern is window alignment after installation of window.

question, what sets your product apart from the others? Which non nos is better, i e. All the after markets listed?

Have you searched for a replacement regulator?

The biggins, Amazon, Ebay, then the Dedicated Corvette Part suppliers.....all price ranges from $40 to $200, one says from Mexico, ACDelco GM part, some with varying warranties...some have orange parts, others green, motor color black or tan....

which one? Which One? I don't think the $40 dollar one....keeping the car for a bit!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom