Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Driving School

D

djlucky

Hey guys

I am new to the forum....just got a 2000 black cpe and now that it is finally starting to get nice out here in chicago I wanted to know if any of the members here in Illinois have heard of any good corvette driving schools in the Area.....I guess they don't have to be Corvette schools, but just any good place you can take classes to learn how to really take advantage of the C5..

Thanks

Brag Smith outside of Las Vegas is the only one (Corvette school) I know about.

Justin Bell has a "Corvette School" in Palm Beach Florida. I went to the 3 day school and recomend it highly!!!

Hey there, a lot of times when I'm parked in a parking lot somewhere, someone will leave a flyer on my windshield about driving seminars they hold out in Joliet.

I think they hold them maybe twice a year or something like that. They also talk about tuning among other things. Sorry I can't help you out more, but there is one close to you. Joliet is probably 40 minutes away from Chicago so it's not that far.

Corvette driving schools

Watched my corvette video ( issued with my new vette ) as the weather here has sucked since I brought her home last week. The two schools mentioned above ( Nevada and Florida ) are the only ones mentioned in the video that use vettes.
Brett

Bullwinkle, Roadster Fan

Thank you for your insight.

I have also heard about a parking lot race club down at the Route 66 raceway in Joliet. I heard that they set up cones in an empty parking lot and you race yourself (Time trials). A friend of mine just informed me of this and I will be getting more details in the near future. Bullwinkle, if you interested let me know I will send you the info when I get it.

Thanks guys

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom