Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Emblem collections?

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
Do any of you have a Corvette emblem collection? I'm thinking of emblems like these...

TRC2641.jpg

2qk5grl.jpg

Hanging in your home? In your garage? How are they mounted? Got any photos?

Did you specialize in a specific year, generation, or in nose emblems only, or fender emblems only, etc.?

Tell us and show us. :upthumbs

I mounted all my original emblems on the wall in front of where I park my 66 coupe. They were not in the best of shape but, they were all the originals. To tell the truth, I just stuck them into the sheetrock. Not too imaginative!

Steve

Here is a set of emblem hat pins I have from '53 to '84. They are framed and matted. I have some FI emblems I want to do the same thing with. I'm still short a couple for the complete collection of all styles.

Hey Bob, you mean I'm not alone? I don't collect Corvette emblems per se, but I have a few (80, 81, 78) in a drawer in the garage. They're all nose emblems, so they don't mount well. I do have some others mounted, El Camino, Impala, 'V' flags, and others - 442 and Charger. They're mounted on a sheet of aluminum I found in the garage, and hung it up.

Do any of you have a Corvette emblem collection? I'm thinking of emblems like these...

I don't specialize in Corvette emblems, but I do have a number of automobile
emblems (collected as souvenirs at various swap meets) that I mounted on an old painted (wire mesh) Ford Model A grill guard that I used to have hanging on a wall in my bedroom.
I might suggest that an old Corvette grill, painted black or another dark color, affixed to a wall, might make a nice mount surface for emblems

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom