Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Evac

mlm0

Corvette
I really need a photo of the vacum hose routing coming and going to the evac can. I have a 1989 auto vette and I dont think my vacum hose routing is correct. I would rather have a photo then a drawing. If anyone can help me out, I thank you very much

Mike

I really need a photo of the vacum hose routing coming and going to the evac can. I have a 1989 auto vette and I dont think my vacum hose routing is correct. I would rather have a photo then a drawing. If anyone can help me out, I thank you very much

Mike

Need a FSM? Sold my 89 and the buyer said he didn't need the service manual I have..Cheap, $20 and postage.

thanks for the photos. I can't see the fuel tank sensor in the picture. Is there a chance of getting a picture of it, if not thanks anyway. Also it looks like there is a line coming off the bottom of the can, and then into a y conection. Is that just a vent.. I had to replace my can, and it does not have vent on the bottom.

First picture is the diagram of the fuel tank pressure control valve. One large rubber hose turns into a plastic hose and runs along the out side of the driver side frame rail back to the tank.
The other large rubber hose goes to the evap. canister.

This a picture of the fuel tank pressure control valve.

Here's a picture of the two drain tubes that Y together and come out of the bottom of the canister. One tube is short and just lays in the bottom of the bumper cover. The other hose dumps to the bottom of the bumper cover and is secured by a clamp. Not sure why there are two drain hoses.

First pic shows me holding the short drain tube that lays on the bottom of the bumper cover.
Second pic shows the drain tube coming out the bottom of the bumper cover.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom