Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S 1961 Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
Not being a computer person I am listing my 11961 Corvette For Sale and maybe someone else can get the pic fron the below link and post a pic or two.
Link to car.
1961 Corvette Convertible For Sale Indiana | 1961 Corvette New Blk Soft Top

Up FOR SALE is this VERY NICE 1961 Corvette Convertible. This is a NOM car, not a NCRS car. This is one of the finest 1961 Corvettes that you will find in the country. This car has had a total body off restoration about four years ago (rebuilt engine at same time) and has only been driven about 800 or 900 miles in the last four years. This Corvette was built on or about Feb. 23rd 1961. This is a great driver and shows very well and will do well at your local car shows and will turn heads while driving down the street or at your favorite cruise in. It has a 283 with 220+ HP out of a 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle but has been built up just a little also with double hump heads. The frame, engine block, oil pan, heads and intake manifold have all been powder coated and will last a long time and look great for many years to come. Alone with the body off restoration this car has a NEW CONVERTIBLE TOP and TIRES. This car runs and drives like new and can be driven anywhere. The older this car get the more it will be worth and the better it looks. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at mikes54vet@aol.com or call my cell 317-945-5121 NO TRADES PLEASE Price $48,500.00 .

Not being a computer person I am listing my 11961 Corvette For Sale and maybe someone else can get the pic fron the below link and post a pic or two.
Link to car.
1961 Corvette Convertible For Sale Indiana | 1961 Corvette New Blk Soft Top

Done........
Andy :w

FD_4.jpg

FD_3.jpg

FD_2.jpg

FD_1.jpg

I think that there is a post (maybe a sticky) that tells you how to do it. I use photobucket to upload the photos to,
and then copy and paste the links into the CAC post. Other people use picassa or one of the other picture hosting sites.
Just find the post on how to do it and follow the steps. It's not hard at all..........
Andy:w

Sold and this car also will be going to AUSTRIA along with the 67 Coupe. The guy bought both of them.

I am closing this thread ;)

The car has been sold, and I would like to remind all our members, The Corvette Action Center has a seperate section to advertise your Corvettes for Sale. The section with the drop down menu "Shop" here is a the link to The Corvette Action Center Corvette For Sale Showroom. If you are in the business of buying and selling Corvettes PLEASE contact us About becoming a Supporting Dealer before advertising your dealership or business anywhere within the Corvette Action Center Forums / Community.

Thank you
Bud Dougherty
Forums Adminstrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom