Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S 1984 Hypertech Power Chip ****NEW IN BOX****

vettesplus

Corvette
1984 4+3
this power chip is still in its plastic wrapper from the manf. i bought this chip to install in my 84 vette and when i opened my car up to install, guess what ..it was already there!!​

retails new for $144.95 ( just google hypertech for a price qoute)​

Part # 11412
1984 chevrolet corvette
350 crossfire manual trans
thermomaster (use 160 degree powerstat)​

re-tunes the engine for high performance driving
optimizes spark curve and air/fuel ratio for max. power
.2 to .5 seconds acceleration improvements from 0-60 mph
no decrease in fuel economy​

$100.00 plus shipping cost.

miscpics065.jpg

since it was already in there just out of curiosity have ya ever pulled it out and seen if there was any difference in the car

since it was already in there just out of curiosity have ya ever pulled it out and seen if there was any difference in the car

hello, no it has always been installed. if i was to pull it out i do not have the stock chip to replace with. the car came with the power chip in it....i can say, my 84 really gets up and runs. it seems to be faster and quicker than what people say about these c4's. i had a 84 automatic in my shop last summer for service and when i road tested it, there was no comparison between the 2. my 84 would run circles around it. not sure if its because of the chip or just the cars...ed

out of curiosity where is the chip located in the 84... i want to check to make sure i dont make the same mistake you did

out of curiosity where is the chip located in the 84... i want to check to make sure i dont make the same mistake you did

it is located under the passenger side dash. if you remove the cover from the foot area, it is accessible from there

I put one in my 84 back in the day. It made a lot of difference in both speed and driveability. Nothing to lose at that price.

interested, IIRC there are 2 versions available. one uses the stock thermostat and one ver is programed for a 180* stat. Can you tell me which one this is?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom