Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 F/S: 1996 LT4 Coupe, Torch Red/Grey, 50K, Priced to Sell - $19,500!

1996 LT4 Topic
R

Red96LT4

It breaks my heart but we recently adding another child to the family which dictates that I sell my precious LT4. When I bought it in the Spring of '04 it only had 31K on the clock. I've added a few performance parts which I'll list later. It comes with both tops, driver and passenger 6-way seats, and the owner's manual/video. Less than 500 miles ago I installed 4 new Bilstein shocks, ceramic brake pads (front/rear), and Denso Iridium spark plugs. Now the performance parts: HyperTech Power Programmer III and 160 Degree Thermostat, TB Bypass, TB Foil, Alum MAF, AO Forced Air Induction w/ K&N Filter, IAT Relocation Kit, HyperTech Adjustable Fuel Regulator, Hurst Billet Shifter, Crane Hot Cam w/ Programming Module (not installed), 11X17/9.5X17 Silver ZR1-Style wheels w/ 315/35-17 and 285/40-17 tires (original tires and wheels are also included). This car is a low-mileage, daily driver with no known issues and is located in SoCal. Its in great shape inside and out and I'm happy to email photos upon request.

Sounds like a great car!! I would suggest to post a pic or two if you can. Good luck on the sale...bump :beer

Thanks for your interest/comments. I don't have a URL or image files that are small enough (<85k) to post on this thread. Anyway, I'm happy to provide pics to those interested.

Here maybe this will help.

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

FS: Red LT4

Redmanf1,

Thanks for making the pics more readily available. They aren't great but I have better ones at work which I'll post tomorrow. How did you insert the images? When I tried, I got a message that the files were too large.

Thanks Again!

What are the RPO Codes. They are located behing the driver's seat in the rear compartment, on the storage area door. I'm looking for an LTR with the Performance handling package (Z51). Your car looks to be well maintained. What is the condition of the exterior paint and interior leather seating? Any crankcase or transmission oil seep staining the under carriage? How often did you make some short trips (1/4 mile)?

Thanks.

FS: Red LT4

The RPOs follow: AG1, AG2, AK5, AR9, BGR, CF7, C68, DL5, DL8, FE1, FE9, GM3, IP3, J55, KG9, LT4, ML9, MN6, NF2, NG5, NK4, QB6,R7A, VX0, UIF, U52, U75, VM3, XAA, YAA, 1AY, 1SB, I41, I43,70U.

I can tell you this isn't a Z51. I would rate the exterior and interior at least 9 out of 10 and the leather is in very good shape. No seepage from either area. I run Mobile 1 5W30 and Red Line MTL.

I drive this car everyday to work (32 miles round-trip) and nowadays its all about gas mileage with very few ventures over 3000 rpm. I consistently get 19.5-21 mpg going back and forth. I'll do a hard pull every couple weeks just to keep it breathing cleanly and use Red Line SI-1 and mostly Chevron Premium with Techron. Usually I do a rolling start (to save tires and clutch)through 3rd @ 6000 rpm and 100+. I've done as well as 31 mpg on long hauls @ 75-80 mph. The AO Forced Air Induction kicks in pretty good above 100. This LT4 pulls hard past 160 mph no problem and handles rock-solid. I have 8 years experience driving on unlimited speed Autostradas, Autopistas, and Autobahns in various rides - I'll take this LT4 any day.

Red96LT4 said:
Redmanf1,

Thanks for making the pics more readily available. They aren't great but I have better ones at work which I'll post tomorrow. How did you insert the images? When I tried, I got a message that the files were too large.

Thanks Again!

When you're in Photobucket, go to the "IMG" line of the picture you want to post, then "copy" the entire string. When you come back to the CAC, just enter a reply like you normally would, then "paste" the string you just copied from Photobucket.

-John
101_0109.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom