Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S 2004 Commemorative Edition Coupe w/ Z51 Suspension

TriStar

This is an immaculate, one owner, 2004 Commemorative Edition (Z15) Corvette Coupe. It is a 1SC (top of the line package), LeMans Blue Metallic with a special dual color shale leather interior and embroidered seats.

Extra cost options on this Corvette include:
Sport Suspension (Z51)
G92 Performance Axle (3.15’s)
Body Side Moldings (B84)
Front License Plate Adapter (V49)

This piece of Corvette history was born on 12/5/2003, and I purchased it new on January 9, 2004.

It has been extraordinarily well cared for, owned and maintained by a professional aviation mechanic. I have detailed maintenance records and receipts. This car has never seen rain or ever been in an accident or damaged in any way. The nose does have a few very small and minor markings, which is expected for any car that has been driven at all. I only mention it because other than this, the car is in absolutely perfect condition. The interior looks like, and actually still smells brand new. “Fox weather boots” were placed in both the driver’s and passenger’s floor since new.

This Corvette is adult owned and driven, garage kept and covered, and no one has ever smoked or eaten in it. The current mileage is 3,140. Yes, only 3,140 miles on this garage queen and most of the miles accrued during weekend cruises with the Peach State Posse in Georgia.

I have all of the original paperwork, including the Chevrolet window and EPA stickers (laminated), 2004 Corvette owner’s portfolio (complete), cargo net and shade, along with an original C5 embroidered leather bag (these didn’t come with 04’s), a top of the line Wolf “Noah” cover, and interior matching Lloyds cargo mat and floor mats (still new in the box).

I also have some "special" extras, such as a complete 2004 Chevrolet showroom laminated display (very large flip chart featuring all 2004 cars), and a 2004 color Corvette Dealers Order Manual.

This vehicle is currently covered under the factory warranty, until January 9, 2007 or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Additional pictures available via email upon request.

Asking $38,500.00

RPO DESCRIPTION

AAB Memory, Driver Convenience Package
AK5 Inflatable Restraint System, Front Seat, Driver and Passenger
AQ9 Sport Seats
BGR Bowling Green Plant Processing
B84 Body Side Moldings
CF7 Removable Roof Panel, Nontransparent (Coupe)
CJ2 HVAC System, Air Conditioning, Automatic Control
DD0 Electrochromic Mirrors - Outside
DD8 Electrochromic Mirror - Inside
DL5 Decal, Roadside Service Information
FE3 Suspension System, Sport (part of Z51)
FE9 Certification, Federal Emission
G90 Axle, Rear, 3.15 Ratio
G92 Axle, Rear, Performance Ratio
IL2 Trim, Interior Design (Comm Edition)
JL9 Brake System, Power, Front & Rear Disc, Antilock
K63 Generator 110 Amp
LS1 Engine, Gas, 8 Cylinder, 5.7L SFI Alum (VIN G)
MX0 Merchandised Transmission, Automatic O/D Provisions
M30 Transmission, Automatic, 4-speed, 4L60-E, Electronic
NK4 Steering Wheel, Sport Leather
NT9
N37 Steering Column: Power Telescope Man. Tilt
QF5 Deluxe High Polish Wheels w/ CE Emblems
SLM Stock Order Processing Code
T82 Headlamp Control, Automatic on/off (Twilight Sentinel)
UN0 Radio, AM/FM Stereo, Compact Disc
UV6 Head Up Display
UV7 Windshield Antenna
UZ6 Speaker System, 6 Quad Front Door and Dual Qtr Mounted
U52 Instrument Cluster, Electronic
VDC
VM3 Label Information, consumer contains BPR IMP Standard
V49 Front License Plate Frame
V73 Vehicle Statement, US/Canada
XGG Tire, Front, P245/45ZR17 BW TL SBR HW4, EMT
YGH Tire, Rear, P275/40ZR18 BW TL SBR HW4, EMT
Z15 Commemorative Edition Coupe
Z51 Performance Handling Package
1SC Commemorative Edition
1SZ
15I Shale Two-tone Leather Trim
152 Trim Combination, Leather, Shale
19U Primary Color, Exterior, LeMans Blue Metallic

2005090411in.jpg

2005090427lk.jpg

2005090438wz.jpg

2005090440vw.jpg

2005090459xm.jpg

Beautiful specimen of a '04 CE Coupe, why are you selling?

Nice to see a fellow A&P enjoy the Corvette lifestyle too.

Save the Wave!

Mike

torch95red said:

Save the Wave!

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the complement, she is a real beauty, my lifelong dream actually, and I really don't want to have to let her go. However, due to a RIF, my income is soon going to be considerably less than it is now and I've already taken 2 pretty large pay cuts in the last 13 months. Gotta feed the family and we will soon have a kid in college so it's bye bye Vette for now.....but......I'll be back.

R U interested? I'll consider any reasonable and legit offers .

Nice ride!

torch95red said:

Save the Wave!

Mike

Darn it! Where were you when I bought mine at the end of 2005? I would have loved to get the 3:15 gears and Z51 package! I really enjoy my 2004 CE coupe
Sully

:v

BTW, that is a very fair price for your car!

Beautiful!

TriStar...

A shame you have to sell it, my condolences to you. It is a beautiful Vette!

In fact, I love the Commemorative Blue! It's the first blue Vette that could possibly tempt me away from the red ones!

If my health and finances hold out a few more years, I have thought of making my next Vette a CE convertible.

Good luck with the sale!

:w Jane Ann

P.S. She looks like a jewel sitting there by the curb!

2005090438wz.jpg

torch95red said:
Hey TriStar

I already got one, bought it last Spring. You have a classic, you'll get an offer soon. Best of luck.

View attachment 9599

VERY NICE!

I had thought about putting the stripes on mine at one time. Wish I had now. Enjoy your Vette! I wish I had driven mine more but I thought it would be my one and only and that I would have it till I parted this earth.

I love that color, and the decals just cover up that beautiful color. If it was painted blue, silver, and red that's one thing, but I like the look of just plain blue.

TTT

Anyone interested in making this very nice Vette their own?

It'll be gettin' warm soon. Time to bring 'em out of hibernation!

I'll entertain all reasonable and legitimate offers and will be happy to call you on my dime to discuss the car in detail. Just send me an email with your number and a time to call.

Thanks for your interest!

TriStar,
Couple of questions...what does the Z51 handling package entail? Also, is there a big difference between the 2:73 and 3:15 differential? (in terms of performance, drive-ability, etc.)
I have the same model, but without the above mentioned options. I'm looking at upgrading my car, but maybe it makes sense to look at a car that already has this on it from the factory!
thanks
Sully

Sully,

Truth and honesty is always the best policy. Plus, we Vette folk like helping other Vette folk when we can. I'd like to sell you my car....but....

I can tell you that on a C5, you can basically add or change out all of the suspension components (bars and shocks, etc.) and upgrade to the equivalent of the Z51 package or even go with Z06 equipment.

You can do the same with the rear end, although if you do it, you'd probably want to go with 3.73's. The ECM will have to be reprogrammed but I've heard it's no big deal to do.

As far as the difference... I drove several cars, including base suspension coupes, a mag ride coupe, and the Z51. I thought the mag ride was too expensive/techie and the shocks cost a lot to replace.

As an option, I heard GM put out a kit so you could retrofit to the mag ride suspension if you wanted.

The base suspension, IMHO, was too "mushy", and the Z51 was PERFECT! It is a little stiffer but it's not teeth and bone shattering like it was on the C4. The Z51 handles MUCH, MUCH better, again in my opinion.

Also, I could tell a fairly big (but not gigantic) difference in driving cars with the 2.73's vs the 3.15's. I'd say it was worth the extra $400.00 or so bucks.

With this said, you'd probably be better off to mod your car. It's not that hard to do if you have (or have access to) the tools and equipment (i.e. a lift). Of course, I say this because I am an aircraft mechanic with probably a little more technical experience than some.

However, if you'd like to buy my car, send me your number in an email and I'll give you a call.

I'd like to sell her before I have to pay the annual state ad-valorem tax and buy new tags. I still have a couple weeks. Since I'll soon have to pay it anyway, I'm willing to take this amount off the asking price (several hundred dollars) if anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking.

Could you please contact me regarding you car? My name is John 570.780.6321, Can you also send me a picture of the interior to jpargo@verizon.net. Thanks...

Hi John,

I sent you an email and several additional pix. I'll give you a call a little later when you have had time to look them over.

Thanks,

Dan

If possible, I'd like to sell her before close of business on Friday (3/17/06) in order to avoid having to pay the annual state ad-valorem tax. Will consider all reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking.

TriStar said:
If possible, I'd like to sell her before close of business on Friday (3/17/06) in order to avoid having to pay the annual state ad-valorem tax. Will consider all reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking.

It doesn't hurt as bad when you tell them "Chevette" instead of "Corvette"....thats one thing I don't miss about Georgia....and I almost got away with "Chevette"......

68Roadster said:
It doesn't hurt as bad when you tell them "Chevette" instead of "Corvette"....thats one thing I don't miss about Georgia....and I almost got away with "Chevette"......

That's a RIOT!:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom