Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F*S* NEW EMT Rears Stock Size

mrm1149

Corvette
2000 Pewter coupe
BOTH PAIR OF THESE ARE SOLD...thanks!
I have a new pair of rear emt's 0 miles, One was mounted but never touched the ground! $612 plus actual shipping for the pair.

PreacherNutshot

Corvette
2004 Spiral Grey Coupe
We've had a bunch of fraudulent deals on the site lately, and people are a little nervous about parting with their money.

For what it's worth, I've had several dealings with Mike and he is more honest then the day is long. A nice guy to boot.

Just my two cent testimony, for what it's worth.

BTW: Both of these tire deals are excellent deals. I'd jump on them if I didn't already have a new set of rubber sitting in the wings.

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
We've had a bunch of fraudulent deals on the site lately, and people are a little nervous about parting with their money.

For what it's worth, I've had several dealings with Mike and he is more honest then the day is long. A nice guy to boot.

BTW: Both of these tire deals are excellent deals. I'd jump on them if I didn't already have a new set of rubber sitting in the wings.

Ditto that! I bought 4 used tires from Mike last year and he was up front with the description and delivered them as promised.

I'd take them off your hands Mike but I just bought 4 new ones in May.

:wJane Ann

mrm1149

Corvette
2000 Pewter coupe

Ditto that! I bought 4 used tires from Mike last year and he was up front with the description and delivered them as promised.

I'd take them off your hands Mike but I just bought 4 new ones in May.

:wJane Ann

Thanks to both of you. So much easier to be honest in our dealings and particularly fellow owners. We should hold ourselves a "cut above".. much of my own Vette is modded from purchasing parts from members:upthumbs

mrm1149

Corvette
2000 Pewter coupe
New Set sold to brunox pending paypal receipt. Used set is still available.
I also happen to have 2 pr. of 8/32 + fronts available if anyone has a need. Changing over wheel sizes is the reason for the tires being available:upthumbs

mrm1149

Corvette
2000 Pewter coupe
Thanks for letting me know Ed...glad they made it safely!

thanks once again,
Mike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom