Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S Sonny Bryant 415 Crank NIB

FrankUrbinati

Corvette
1991 White ZR1-93 Green ZR1/LSV 385 98 Convert.
I have a Sonny Bryant 4.125 new Crank for sale. Finished and Balanced . Ready for immediate shipping. 4900. Shipped

No I want 4900. for the lug nut's. J/K
The Bryant Billet Stroker crank's for the LT5 's cost 5200. plus delivery. Stroker billet crank's for the LT5 are very expensive.

WOW I did'nt know that I build 1000 hp engines for boats every day. The most I pay for cranks is about $2000. what makes this crank worth so much?

I never understood why these crank's are so darn expensive. We have 1 off Crower Billet crank's made for our big block Buick's that cost 1800. each. These are huge crank's weighing close to 90 lbs.they need to be balanced. Heavy metal balancing is a bit expensive.

The buick 455 crank is bigger than the 4.750 cranks i use to build 600 cid. motors. Anyway I just can't imagine jacking up a bill another 3000. ontop of what i allready charge just for the crank. My people want to kill me when they get the bill as it is! If you have a spec sheet on this solid gold crank I would love to see it. Thanx

Here's a web page for the Jerry Crews LT-5 cranks.

http://www.jerrycrews.com/crankshafts.asp

Mine cost $5,000. Keep in mind that Jerry Cews cranks do not come balanced. It will cost about $500 to finish the balancing on his cranks.
There are only (qty25-30) 4.125 LT-5 cranks in the world. Low production runs and very little competition are the main reasons the cranks are so expensive.

That explains a lot. but why are they so rare and what makes the lt-5 so different? this is new to me so please be patient.

second how can this crank be balance with out the rods and pistons? If you could balance a crank with out these weights all cranks would come balanced! not to mention the flywheel

Sony Bryant makes the cranks for Warren Johnson Pro-Mod car. It is made out of the same material, I believe is 4330,

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom