Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Fair Price?

Ruhorserider

Hello,
This is kind of a sad story, but a friend of mine tragically died in a car accident, leaving behind his LeMans blue 2007 corvette.
I believe his family is planning on selling his beloved vette, and for sentimental reasons (not to mention is a beautiful car), I would like to try to buy it off of them. I guess it would be really sad for me to see it go to someone who might not take good care of it.
So my question is, what would be a reasonable offer for 2007 base with 10000 miles on it. He took awesome care of it, and obviously did not drive it much.
Thanks a lot!
ruhorserider.

Hello,
This is kind of a sad story, but a friend of mine tragically died in a car accident, leaving behind his LeMans blue 2007 corvette.
I believe his family is planning on selling his beloved vette, and for sentimental reasons (not to mention is a beautiful car), I would like to try to buy it off of them. I guess it would be really sad for me to see it go to someone who might not take good care of it.
So my question is, what would be a reasonable offer for 2007 base with 10000 miles on it. He took awesome care of it, and obviously did not drive it much.
Thanks a lot!
ruhorserider.
A couple place to use as a guide is Kelly Bluebook which maybe on line .I'd also check Corvette trader online to see what similar cars are going for .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom