Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finalists in Chevrolet Volt Color Contest Compete to be First to Test-Drive a Volt

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
DETROIT – “Chargetruse,” “Recharge Silver,” and “Voltaic Platinum” are among the nearly 13,000 entries consumers submitted in Chevrolet Volt’s paint color name contest. Chevrolet has named three finalists whom will compete for a chance to be the first consumer to test-drive a pre-production Chevrolet Volt electric vehicle.

News Detail

They build a car that is suppose to help folks save on gas, but yet it's priced so that only the rich (folks that can afford high priced gas) can afford them!:confused

They build a car that is suppose to help folks save on gas, but yet it's priced so that only the rich (folks that can afford high priced gas) can afford them!:confused

I first saw this car about three or four years ago as a 'Concept Car' and it looked much different then, but the car that's emerging is not that bad. But back then when it was a concept car it was advertised as priced at about 25 to 27 Thousand dollors, which I thought at the time was a good target price. But the car is now priced at 40K and it'll get even more costly as it gets close to showrooms, and I think it's going to be a loser cause of cost. When I think of a hybrid family car, the right price is 20 to 30K, not 40 to 50+ thousand. Another mistake by the company owned by you and me ! ;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom