Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally a Photo!

milehigreg

Corvette
1989 Dark Red Coupe
I got my son to help me figure out my new digital camera and then load these photos as an avatar and signature. Note the 1970 Malibu Convertible behind. My mistress since 1994, she left on a truck on Wednesday bound for her new master in New Jersey. It was a lot more fun cashing the check than watching her drive off! The Vette has of course already taken her place both in my heart and in the garage. I know she's a plain jane but show me some love yall!

Nice Pic

I see you know the :D. It will be there for a long time. Keep the pictures coming, we like pictures. As far as a plain Jane? I do not believe there is such a thing for Corvettes. There is nothing plain about them. IMO anyway.

~Ripp

nice vette, there is nothing plane about it. You will see for yourself the next time someone pulls up on the line to race.

Greg,

You're looking good my friend. I've always loved that color and the lines of the C4. You're going to have a blast this summer screaming around town in that beauty.

Remo:cool

Looking good, Greg!
milehigreg said:
show me some love yall!
I can feel it. Can you? :L

Suuuuweeeeet ride for mile-high-town. Nice going.

Definately is a well kept 89'. very good choice!

Keep the pics coming.

Beautious!

Sweet car!:w

:w Congrats and many happy miles!!! Dont forget to wave!!! Its a Vette not a Malibu... What town in Jersey is the Malibu going to??? Just curious if I may be seeing it in the neighborhood.

Anthony

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom