Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally finished the GARAGE-MAHALL...what do you think...

1KULC7

Corvette
2014 Convertible
Only thing missing is the 63 SWC, that is in the shop getting more work done, should be in its new home this week end. Well just about finished the GARAG-MAHALL.....think it came out nice....

garage_1_net.jpg

garage_2_net.jpg

garage_3_net.jpg

garage_4_net.jpg

Only thing left is some eletrical work, and have to wait till the bank account fills up a little....did all the work myself... :hurray: just took me several months to complete.

Floor is RackDeck, and I love it....put down floor in about 7 hours. Have to finish little minor things but that is how it is....
:beer :beer

Collin- Very nice! A nice 2 post lift and you are good to go.

Dave

the only difference between your garage and my dream garage is a lift and a dyno.

so JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!

EDIT: and one more thing to protect from any future damage. Go get a big wire from home depot and some fasteners and run them through the middle of every garage door spring. because if one of those snaps there is no telling what damage it could inflict upon your precious(sp?) fiberglass

Awesome Looking Vette Home!!

I need to put up my working garage to move everything out of my attached garage, so the conversion can begin. Will probably take a couple of more years.

Love your choice of floor colors!

Nice garage!

Bill

JonM,

Certain things can't be done at home, although most of the work was completed, we are finishing up "in the shop" transmission linkage and carburator problems. Reached the end of my knowledge and needed help by somebody who has the expertise that I just don't have. But I can build a heck of a garage...

EBVette said:
JonM,

Certain things can't be done at home, although most of the work was completed, we are finishing up "in the shop" transmission linkage and carburator problems. Reached the end of my knowledge and needed help by somebody who has the expertise that I just don't have. But I can build a heck of a garage...

:Steer Its good to know when you reach your "Peter Principal" Otherwise, its mean pitfalls and avoidable expenses are eliminated. But I do like the look of that garage...makes me want to wear slippers. :beer

I hope paintdaddy isn't looking at this thread!!! Next thing I know he will be showing me pictures of what his Dream Car Garage will look like!! BTW EXCELLENT JOB!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom