Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally..... I got a picture in my signature

OcalaGuy

Corvette
1996 Black Convertible
I worked on it for a few hours and figured it out. I love to see what other people are driving and I hope you do also.

Nice ride. I have this feeling that you're gonna catch a little heat on the size though.
--Drew :w

You're right. OK... someone call the pixel police and tell them false alarm. I red the instructions wrong ( go figure ) and made the picture the wrong size. God knows I don't want to upset the forum police.

Thanks for giving me a heads up.

Ok i'm game how did you do it? i still can't figure it out?

Rocko

That depends on the definiton of "IT"

To which it are you referring? Make it smaller or make the picture in the sig at all?

ROCKO said:
Ok i'm game how did you do it? i still can't figure it out?

Rocko

Well Rocko, it took me some time. First get your picture and upload it to a site and then in your signature setup screen put in the address of where the picture is. You put that address between the img tags and BINGO... there's your picture. I tried using my geocities web site address but the picture would not show on this web site. I used another corvette forum to store my picture and then just told my signature page to go to that web site to get the picture.

I hope this makes sense. If not let me know.

Black Vette's rock yours looks great!!! Do you have problems with spider webbing ie. micro scratches that show up in the sun.

Mine drives me nuts,but my wife says I'm a little anal retentive.
:L

Nice car and good work on the sig.

My spiderwebbing has turned into crows feet. Nothing anal about that. New paint will cure that though.

:w

SLROCKE said:
Black Vette's rock yours looks great!!! Do you have problems with spider webbing ie. micro scratches that show up in the sun.

Mine drives me nuts,but my wife says I'm a little anal retentive.
:L

My friend just got a 2002 SS Camaro in Black. It's been waxed once a week ago. They are already showing in the sunlight. I beleive it's a 'feature' not a 'design flaw':D

Funny my wife says the same thing when I'm never happy with how well the car cleans up, I think it's a Vette owner thing :eyerole :D

graham

Thank you for the nice comments. My car was repainted prior to me getting it. The guy that had it had a minor accident nothing really bad. I looked at it while it was at the body shop and they told me (and showed me) the car was in good condition and I had nothing to worry about. They are well known for their work on corvettes and they did a good job. I did have to replace the opti spark but what else is new. I have not seen and spider lines but when I do I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Now as far as being anal retentive..... Well, I'm single. I have a cocker spaniel and a yorkie and if they give me a hard time.... No Biscuits. I wash it every time I drive it. That's about two maybe three times a month. I have had the car since October and have waxed it three times. It's just fun. My neighbor says I'm going to rub the paint off of it. Well, if I do I'll just get it repainted and start all over.

Anyway Gang.... Thanks and have a great new year.

Jim

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom