Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally, pics of my new Vette! (coastal re-cap)

80Vette

Corvette
1980 pearl white vette
Here it is, albeit a little dirty because I didn't have time to wash it after my trip to the coast.
And what a trip it was! Hwy 26 "the ocean corridor" was slow & congested with everyone & their cat trying to leave the city. I did manage to jockey around with a new Pontiac 2 seater thingy (he didn't have a chance though) :)
Then, it was off the main route to old HWY 6 through the coastal mountan range, just me and some other driver in a new Miata 5. What a blast! We took turns leading eachother through tight, winding turns & gorgeous mountain passes. Then the Miata turned & waved goodbye and took an off road...WOW! It wasn't a guy with a Mullet afterall...It was a very cute blonde haired gal in her late thirties! I gotta say she was a very competent driver too!
Then, it was through the Tillamook forest range, that part was a nice soft, higher speed cornering segment of the drive. Manage to play auto-tag with a younger guy in a 5 series BMW. It wasn't too fast or serious of a drive just enjoying the nice roads & gentle slopes...
I met my wife (who was already at the cabin) and two kids and spent a great 4 days at the beach.
I am sooo pleased that I have purchased this Vette. Thanks for answering my newbie questions in my first GM product. This forum rocks!
Andy in Portland

7-26-06Vette50.jpg

7-26-06Vette51.jpg

7-26-06Vette054.jpg

Corvette
1982 Collector Edition
Very nice car Andy..

That smile wont wipe off.. It's permanent. :D

:w
-Stefan

Gry Ghst

Corvette
2004 Z51 Lingenfelter Spiral Gray
Coastal re-cap!!

Very nice Corvette Andy. Sounds like you had a Good time.SAVE THE:w!!!

Pseudomind

Corvette
2002 MY Roadster
Very nice looking Corvette, enjoy it, enjoy it. even on those days when something may act up. I know I really enjoyed my 1981 and I enjoy my latest Corvette to the hilt.:) :upthumbs

MADLT1

Corvette
lt1 71 brans hatch green convertible
cool cruze and cool car andy..........:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom