Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale - 2006 Triple Black Z51 Convertible

gameprop

Corvette
2007 Lemans Blue Z06 & 1970 Green LT-1 Coupe
I have a unique opportunity to purchase a Z06 so I am going to take it. I can trade my 2006 into the dealer or sell it privately to a CAC member. The car is very nicely equipped for folks that know Corvettes. It has the 3LT Preferred Equipment Group, Z51 performance package, 6 speed manual, polished aluminum wheels and the navigation system. The MSRP is over $60K. I have only put about 500 miles on it so far so obviously it is mint condition. Additionally, it is garage kept under a cover at my home in MD. Hopefully, this will be an opportunity for one of our own (CAC members). Triple black is always a classic and when you add all the other options, I believe you have a pretty desirable car that should probably be owned by another true enthusiast. Please contact me if you have an interest. If car is not sold by June 30, I will just trade it on the Z06. Thanks for looking.

How much are you asking??

Elaine

The dealer has initially placed a value of $53,300 on my car as a trade. So I guess I would look for offers greater than or equal to that.

Car is sold!!! Now patiently (sort of) awaiting delivery of my Z06...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom