Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ForSale in sanDiego: Rare-offering 1980 C3 V8-Eng. & Components..!

Vette/Berlina-coupe

Corvette
C3-coupe/MercedesBenz-540K replica! Racing-SB-V8!
~Here's a wonderful find for some lucky person endeavoring to restore a 1980 Chevy Corvette..! About 20-yrs. ago i bought a pristine '80 Corvette with only 15,000-miles on it, -then i removed the perfect stock 'virgin' 350cid L-48 V8-engine, and installed a full-race sbV8. Accordingly, i've finally decided to sell the 'like new oem' L-48 V8 (-heads & pan still factory-sealed)! Includes the oem/Intake-manifold, and the Rochester-4Bcarb. (-but am using the Distributor, Alternator, & Starter); --the oem dual-snorkel/Aircleaner is also included in this offering; -as are the oem Exh.-manifolds & entire associated smog-system. Also included, are the oem accessories: AC-compressor unit, Pwr.Steering-Pump & associated slave Control-ram & hoses, Pwr.Brake Master-cyl. w/Pwr.Booster, -etc.; --as essentially i converted my Corvette to full Manual-operatives (-nothing but the door-windows remain powered).

Note that my 1980 Vette is still sitting on blocks (-drove only 20-miles since purchased in 1994), --and am now contemplating removing its '80/Turbo-350(w-oem/Lock-up torque-converter), as to install a manual/5spd.-Transmission; --thus this xlnt. factory-sealed HydraMatic is also available to the purchaser of said Eng.-components for another $2K ! Such non-abused low-mileage Corvette components are all but impossible to find, -so i'm not selling individual components separately, -am simply awaiting a serious C3-Vette restorer with the cash that appreciates what a rare opportunity this is, -i can send a few pics of the components upon request, but best to just make arrangement to see the components in person (-the C3 car itself is not for-sale)....
Sacrifice: $4,950.oo (-no Tax; -less-transmission!) e-mail, or call me- Bob: 858 / 278-1980 (Note- i screen my calls for sales-persons, so after you hear my brief message just day you're calling about the '1980 Corvette Running-gear' and i'll pick-up; --otherwise leave your name & number and i'll call you back shortly).
:beer