Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FREE silver C4 center caps

K

KREX 725

I'm getting ready to move soon, so I'm trying to dump some stuff sitting around my place. When I bought some ZR-1 wheels earlier this year, the place sent me some C4 center caps, HOWEVER, this center section doesn't really fit right on them, so I didn't trust them staying on my wheels. I ended up just using the stock caps that were already on my wheels. So, if anyone is interested in trying to get these stick-on emblems (the bowtie/checker part) to stay on, or just want some extras, contact me at krex725@yahoo.com. All I'm asking for is $3 by Paypal to ship them.

Thanks!

:beer

silverbullit99

Corvette
1999 Silver
I'm getting ready to move soon, so I'm trying to dump some stuff sitting around my place. When I bought some ZR-1 wheels earlier this year, the place sent me some C4 center caps, HOWEVER, this center section doesn't really fit right on them, so I didn't trust them staying on my wheels. I ended up just using the stock caps that were already on my wheels. So, if anyone is interested in trying to get these stick-on emblems (the bowtie/checker part) to stay on, or just want some extras, contact me at krex725@yahoo.com. All I'm asking for is $3 by Paypal to ship them.

Thanks!

:beer
I sent you a pm ,,, i'm interested.............

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom