Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS 1984

c4for2

Corvette
1984 Red/Red Targa stock
RED/RED leather 84 x-fire targa coupe VIN# 1g1ay0782e5117669 ADULT DRIVEN FROM NEW STOCK with 103,400 miles I am the 3rd owner build sheets and documentation,automatic, engine transmission runs strong..mechanically sound, paint is a twenty footer and does need to be redone in future,small paint chip on passenger side front fender just above the front headlight approx 4inches square (exposing the primer (red)spider cracks on hood in some areas . digital dash is tempermental ground loose (i think) so dash lights flicker on occassion ..passenger sun visor missing other than the paint dash and sun visor EVERYTHING else works,interior in ABOVE average condition carpeting rugs (driver side floor mat worn), seats excellent no cuts scrapes or discolorations all interior plastics above average no cracks,chips etc.runs and all electrics and lights functioning fair to good rubber original rims car cover included..great 1st car maintained and p/m work done by a local corvette performance shop.I am located in eastern Long Island New York..the price is $4500.00

ryde12003@yahoo.com
19841.jpg

19845.jpg

19843.jpg

19847.jpg

19844.jpg

19846.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom