Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: A Gaggle Of Nice Accessory Parts For Your C-6

Viet Nam Vett

Corvette
65 BB 502 Cp /MSD ATOMIC EFI/ 2009-HUMMER H2
FS: A Gaggle Of Nice Accessory Parts For Your C-6
C-6 Items For Sale​

These Items were Bought New this Year for my now gone 2009 Cp. It sat In the garage most of the year and only had 3300 miles when traded in. These items were bought for the above Corvette C-6​

1…Vettes Under Cover All Pure Thick Flannel INDOOR Car Cover with Carry Bag. BEST CAR COVER YOU CAN BUY FOR INDOOR USE. Never been outside. Original cost with shipping $290.00. Selling Price $185.00​

2…Supreme Seat Covers (Covers For Your Leather)​

Two Tone Titanium and Gray High Back Bucket with Air Bag opening and Embroidered Corvette Logo. 4 Piece set…Bottom and Top Sections Both sides. Thses covers do not have an opening for the seat controls. EXCELLENT CONDITION LESS THEN ONE YEAR OLD. Original Cost With Shipping $180.00​

Selling Price $130.00​

3… Brand New Lloyd Official GM Licensed Front Floor Mats and Rear Cargo Area Mat. These are Out Stranding..!!! Only Used for Display.​

These are the thick mats, Dark Gray in color with Silver Bunting around the entire edges. The front floor mats have the Embroidered Corvette Script word & Logo Flag Running front to back at the outer edge of the mat.​

The Rear Cargo Mat also has the silver bunting around the entire outer edge plus has the Corvette Flag only Emblem embroidered in the center. Original cost with shipping…$375.00​

Selling price $225.00 Sold as a set Only​

4…”Leather”… Behind the passenger seat saddle bag. Black with red stitching. Excellent Condition. Holds maps and manuals etc. Slips under rear cargo mat and can be removed with the two built in snaps. Original cost $112 with shipping.​

Selling Price$ 60.00.....Sold

5… One Indoor/ Outdoor Car Cover New with Carry Bag and cover cable and Lock NEVERE USED. Cotton lined breathable for outdoor or indoor use. Original Cost with Shipping $160.00…..Selling Price $125.00​

6… One Dual Mode Exhaust C6 NPP/ Z06 Mild To Wild Wireless Exhaust Control with two remote controls and full color install instructions. For Corvettes equipped with the “NPP” option. This unit is in operational and in Excellent condition . Original cost with shipping $115.00…. Selling Price $65.00.​

7...C-6 Painted Removable Front Licence Plate​

This is Painted in GM Factory Jetstream Blue. Of course you can re paint it to you C-6 Vettes color. I paid alot for this sucker and I'm selling it for $125.00.. Here's the Supplier link you can see the prices. This is brand new never installed.​

8… One Dual Mode Exhaust C6 NPP/ Z06 Mild To Wild Wireless Exhaust Control with two remote controls and full color install instructions. For Corvettes equipped with the “NPP” option. This unit is in operational and new condition but was used for 1500 miles . Original cost with shipping $115.00…. Selling Price $65.00.​

Below is the link to all of the pictures for items listed above.​

email me at mrkrichman@comcast.net This is the best way to get me . Or call me at 609 926 2206. All Items sold will be shipped By UPS so a tracking number can be issued. Buyer pays all shipping charges.​

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom