Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: Artwork and trading cards

wrfd306

Corvette
1991 white coupe
I have a few framed posters and jigsaw puzzles that I put together and had framed (no missing pieces here). I also 2 sets of Corvette trading cards I'm selling
First is a framed "United We Stand" autographed lithograph. It measures approx. 36"x27". It is framed with non-glare glass. This is signed by 5 drivers (Andy Pilgrim, Kelly Collins, Franck Freon, Johnny O'Connell and Scott Pruett) and the artist (Ron Fellows). It is #85 of 695 and includes the original stamped certificate of authenticity issued by Ron Fellows Motorsports Art. Price is $150 +shipping.
DSC00949.jpg

Next is a framed 1,000,000th Corvette poster. This poster measures approx 24"x36" price is $50 +shipping.
DSC00952.jpg

Next is a framed jigsaw puzzle. It is the 50th Anniversary "5 generations of Corvette - An American performance icon". This measures approx. 27.5"x19.5". There are a few tiny scuffs on the frame from storage (barely noticable). Price is $40 +shipping.
DSC00951.jpg

Next up is a framed jigsaw puzzle of a custom C4 Convertible. This one measures approx. 28"x20" This one also has a few tiny scuffs on the frma from storage. Price is $40 +shipping.
DSC00950.jpg

Finally I have a set of Corvette trading cards. Thery are actually two complete sets. One is the 100 card Vette Set from 1991 and the other is the 90 card Corvette Heritage Collection set from 1996. These sets have always been in Ultra-pro Platinum card holders in a binder (smoke-free home). Price is $30 +shipping for both sets.
DSC00989.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

I figure I will post these here before listing them on E-bay. I live on Long Island in NY and would be willing to meet at a reasonable distance for pickup (due to the size and fragility of the artwork) but I will ship. Paypal is accepted. E-mail me at wrfd306@yahoo.com if interested.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom