Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

fs Corvette aftermarket rims and tires

L48

These came on my Corvette. They are undamaged straight aluminum rims with tires, center caps and lug nuts/washers. I do not know the rim manufacturer. They look good on the car, though the rear wheels stick out of the wheel wells and I am not a big fan of that look. I replaced them with factory rally rims and stock size tires.

My best guess on size is 15x8 in front and 15x10 in back. I'll take measurements and post tomorrow.

The tires are P235/60R15 and P265/50R15. I drove them at highway speeds a couple times - they are balanced and drove smooth. The rear tires have some significant scratches in the inside side wall and a good bit of dry rot, but at least you could see what they look like on the car. Lug nuts and center caps included.

CorvetteRims1

CorvetteRims2

CorvetteRims3

CorvetteRims4

I really do not want to ship these. They are located about 45 minutes south of Cleveland, Ohio in zip code 44281.

All I am getting is a bunch of Arabic or something...

Vettefan87 said:
All I am getting is a bunch of Arabic or something...

me too!! lots of ASCII code, no pictures. can someone try to re-link them for those of use with problems??

thanks

What are you running in place of the turbofan wheels?

srs244 said:
thanks
the system obviously doesn't like anything but a micro$oft browser, lol!! works fine in IE, but fails in netscape and foxfire.
Special thanks to AOL (I think?!) for this limitation. The files are jpeg so I can't believe that is the problem.

74bigblock said:
What are you running in place of the turbofan wheels?
I am running factory steel rally wheels with new P225/70R15 Firehawk Indy 500's.

Special thanks to AOL (I think?!) for this limitation. The files are jpeg so I can't believe that is the problem.

The problem is with the final / in the url (after .jpg) -- nothing to do with AOL. (this time!) If you remove the slash, they work fine.

-Dave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom