Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: Hooker SuperComp Sidetube Slip-in Mufflers

AKVETTE69

Corvette
1969 427/390 COUPE; 2004 Z06 SUPERCHARGED
Brand new still in the box. Purchased along with my sidepipes from JetHot but never used because I installed Spiral Turbo Baffles instead.

Hooker part# 21003HKR - Muffler, Sidepipe Slip-in, Reverse Flow, 4 in. Inlet/ 4 in. Outlet, Galvanized Steel, Big Block, Pair. Summit price $170 + s/h.

If you're interested please make an offer via email. Buyer pays shipping - provide your zip code and I can calculate shipping for you.

Thx-Lynn

How do you like your Spiral Turbos? I'm thinking I might get a headache from my open side pipes.

74bigblock said:
How do you like your Spiral Turbos? I'm thinking I might get a headache from my open side pipes.

I love them...they sound awesome but then again I'd love to run it with just open headers if I could get away with it! What I really get a kick out of is the deep throaty growling sound it makes when I down shift. It turns a lot of heads. : )

But...if you're into listening to music or having a decent conversation...forget it. I have 2 Kicker speakers in the back that I can't hear unless they're up full blast and that's with the windows closed. If the windows are open then you'd better be content with just admiring the scenery.

Baffles

I have them in mine too.The radio is for when its parked.Love the kids with their boom boxes. Next to me at a light I raddle their car.
I have offer direct sales of Spiral baffles if you feel the need shoot me an email.