Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Fuel line hold down bracket

air1jpg

Corvette
1996 Polo Green LT1 Coupe
Can anyone tell me where I can find the T shaped fuel line hold down bracket?

I'm picking wrecking yard only.Never seen them offered from any of the Corvette sources

I sent a message to vette2vette.com to see what they say.

Can anyone tell me where I can find the T shaped fuel line hold down bracket?

Where is this part located? If it is on the intake, I have a complete LT1 intake from fuel rail to throttle body in my garage in a box somewhere.

I thought it was the clamps that hold the fuel lines up under the rocker panel

;shrug

I couldn't tell either.

Air1- I'd also check craigslist. Someone, somewhere, is parting out a C4. :chuckle

..And its a nice clamp to have too!

I was missing that particular clamp after a motor rebuild on another car. One day I could smell gas. Took a week to find it. Just by accident I happened to look down at THAT place where that bracket holds the fuel lines with the hood up, motor running and I see the steel line has a tiny hole rubbed thru it and the fuel is spraying directly on the hot exhaust collector ! Almost had a heart attack right there...
Since then the steel lines have been secured by a couple well placed HD tie-straps. yes, I know exactly which one you are describing.

I have not done any business with this place but it is not that far from you and they might be able to help you.

Corvette Parts - Taber Corvette Parts - New, Used, and Rebuilt Corvette Parts for all year Corvettes, Rebuildable Corvettes. We ship worlwide.

:beer

I’ve purchased from Taber several times now for OEM parts that are simply no longer available at the GM parts counter. I email them a photo of the part I’m searching for, they’ve never let me down, the pieces they have sent have been boxed/wrapped well and in very good condition.

air1jpg, is this part no longer available at the Chevy parts dept?

B17Crew
:w

I haven't checked with a Chev dealer as of yet, I will once I get my car out next weekend. :cool

Great! Let us know if what you find. These clamps are prone to breaking, may be a good idea to buy a couple of extras.

B17Crew

air1jpg, I visited the Chevy dealer to ask if they had the part in stock.

Parts guy let me know that he can no longer get the part, it’s been discontinued. He couldn’t locate one for me. If I find any other sources for that clamp, I'll post it here.

B17Crew

air1jpg, I visited the Chevy dealer to ask if they had the part in stock.

Parts guy let me know that he can no longer get the part, it’s been discontinued. He couldn’t locate one for me. If I find any other sources for that clamp, I'll post it here.

B17Crew

Cool, thank you!! :beer I am still waiting to hear back from vette2vette.com.. :W

Well, It looks like I struck out at Vette2vette.com. ;shrug I sent an email to Taber to ask if they had any. :beer

Well, It looks like I struck out at Vette2vette.com. ;shrug I sent an email to Taber to ask if they had any. :beer

I think Taber will be able to come through with the part, let us know how it goes.

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom