Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Funfest)Unique Callaway Corvettes wanted for display

*89x2*

Do you have a unique Callaway Corvette? Maybe an ultra-clean & original B2K or brightly colored SNAT? How about an LM, C12, Race-prepped, or other unique Callaway Corvette ;shrug

If you have a Callaway Corvette that might be of interest to you and attendees of the 2007 Mid-America Funfest show and would like to participate in the Callaway display there, please drop a note :cool

There is only a very limited ammount of room under the big-top tent - ALL Callaway Corvettes will be considered for this, with the main goal here, to try to represent a wide range of what Callaway Cars has prodduced over the decades :cool

Mid America's Funfest is a day's drving distance for well over 1/2 of the United States of America. With this being the third and final "Twenty-Years of Callaway Corvettes" event that the Callaway Owners Group has hosted this year, please consider participating with your Callaway :upthumbs
cog.gif

For additinal information, please visit: http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/Events.htm :w

I will drop my car off Friday. As you know my car is the "base" Callaway. I will be there for a short time on Friday and return in the PM Saturday. If I can get out of my sons soccer game I may be there sooner. How many cars are registered now? Let me know if you need any assistance for set at the show.

See you soon,
George

Thanks for the emails/pm's

We will have quite a gathering of neat and unique Callaway Corvettes in and around the Callaway Cars/Callaway Owners Group tent at the show! :upthumbs

Any other owners/cars coming??? :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom