Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Glad to see some action

Corvette
2002 electron blue Z06
It is nice to have some traffic on this forum in the last week or so. It used to be that there were no new posts here for days at a time. Welcome new Z06 members!

Thanks for the welcome. It's a kick in the :booty to drive too. :D

Hey Man.....a ZO6 IS action. Mine's so clean right now, I hate to drive it. Aw man, I must be getting sick! Going to a new neighborhood soon so it will be fun breaking in the new neighbors with the B&B Bullets....:L

My neighbors started making comments about the stingers on my Z06. They would probably kick me out of the subdivision if I had the bullets. ;)

Post a video clip sometime Roadfrog. I would really like to here them. I've heard they are LOUD.

BTW - Thanks for the welcome DRTH VTR. I love it here.

I agree with Darth- all this renewed fanatisicm of the Z06 is great!

Roadfrog, I sympathize. I spent yesterday afternoon washing and then applying a layer of Zymol to my ride. It looks breathtaking! The finish is so deep, it looks like you dive into it. But I'll get over my hesitancy to drive it pretty easily.

-Patrick

Some of you guys might faint if you saw how I use my car. I try to keep it looking nice, but I bought mine to drive! I take it to the drag strip regularly, drive it to work every day, drive it in the rain (I try to avoid snow, just because it is TERRIBLE in the snow), etc. I had an old beater to drive for a while, but I found that I never wanted to drive it. Life is too short to drive a crappy car. :upthumbs

Damn, another excellent reply. My Dodge diesel hasn't moved from the drive going on one month now too. Drove the Z about four hundred miles last week. Loved ever minute of it. :)
DRTH VTR said:
Some of you guys might faint if you saw how I use my car. I try to keep it looking nice, but I bought mine to drive! I take it to the drag strip regularly, drive it to work every day, drive it in the rain (I try to avoid snow, just because it is TERRIBLE in the snow), etc. I had an old beater to drive for a while, but I found that I never wanted to drive it. Life is too short to drive a crappy car. :upthumbs

I've heard/seen several video/sound clips of the Bullets and they just don't do the job. They don't sound as loud as they really are. What the Bullets really sound like are just plain loud with a low pitch, when getting on the gas. The pitch rises with the rpm.

They do fart some and at WOT, they sound literally like a Cup car. There is NO conversation at WOT. Otherwise, they're fairly civilized. I decided if I was going to put on an exhaust, I would on a bad azz. ;)

Oh, and 10-4 on the activity here....keep it going folks. :Twist

BlackZ28Turbo said:
My neighbors started making comments about the stingers on my Z06. They would probably kick me out of the subdivision if I had the bullets. ;)

Post a video clip sometime Roadfrog. I would really like to here them. I've heard they are LOUD.

BTW - Thanks for the welcome DRTH VTR. I love it here.

Yes it is nice to see some action here!

It is great to be here!

DRTH VTR said:
It is nice to have some traffic on this forum in the last week or so. It used to be that there were no new posts here for days at a time. Welcome new Z06 members!

Hey pk2401: I love that avatar! Do you have a bigger pic?

DRTH VTR said:
BV is like the action Jackson of corvette forums!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom