Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: GMS on 2016 Corvette 1YZ00

2010corvette

Corvette
2006 Hatchback Coupe Victory Red
For your information.
Built 2016 Corvette 1YZ67&Z07 on GM Family First on January 15, 2016 and was shown my GMS discount.
Also checked Les Stanford Chevrolet 2016 Z06 inventory and was shown GMS on web site.
Also Matick Chevrolet in Redford Michigan is discounting 2016 Corvette Z06's on web site with free shipping.
Did not know of GM releasing GMS on Z06.

~:thumb

GMS on 1YZ00

For your information.
Built 2016 Corvette 1YZ67&Z07 on GM Family First on January 15, 2016 and was shown my GMS discount.
Also checked Les Stanford Chevrolet 2016 Z06 inventory and was shown GMS on web site.
Also Matick Chevrolet in Redford Michigan is discounting 2016 Corvette Z06's on web site with free shipping.
Did not know of GM releasing GMS on Z06.

~:thumb
I have one more invited code left until 01/31/2016 to pass on GM employee supplier pricing for 2016 Corvette.
Although it's not exactly GM employee pricing, it's a substantial price reduction on fully loaded Z51 or Z06.
GM supplier pricing is 4.5% additional over GMS pricing for GM employee.
Any GM employee or inactive employee (Retired) with username/password to GM Family First can pass along GM supplier pricing to a friend.
The friend will need authorization number from employee initialed from GM Family First (It's easy)
From time to time GM allows GM employees to pass along GMS pricing to a friend (Same discount as GM active/inactive employee pricing.
Some folks that are living in their own little world or denial only think they are getting true GMS from the dealer without authorization Number.
This happened to brother in Florida. Brother says dealer gave me GMS without authorization number from you.
Dealer had to rewrite sales agreement with a substantial savings to my brother.
If you are looking for Chevrolet dealer in Michigan that doesn't have doc fee see Jeff Caul at Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Currently I'm allowed to pass along GM supplier pricing only.

I have owned Corvette's for 49 years. I watched Corvette climb to world class quality over the years.
I'm proud "Y" car platform salary retiree.
In April 2016 the details for the 2017 model is to be released.

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom