Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Good experience with trailing arm rebuild

M

magoo

I just completed a trailing arm replacement on a 69 vert. The original trailing arms were too bad to rebuild and needed to be replaced. I sent both arms to Bair's Corvettes in Linesville, PA. (www.Bairs.com) I am writing this to express my complete satisfaction with their service. They rebuilt the bearing and spindle assemblies with all new bearings, seals and important parts. Restored the reused parts to as new and gave us a choice of new or used replacement trailing arms. ( we chose the new) When received the quality was excellent. Ed or Brian, who I believe may be the same, were very pleasant and even concerned about my schedule. I hope it's ok to praise good service on this site. I highly recommend them. I have no connection to them in fact I'm as far on the other side of the state as you can get. But I will use them again. When completed the owner, my brother, said he couldn't imagine it was any better when it was new. Oh yeah, I found the prices to be very fair. Thanks for listening.

Mike

its good to see posts such as this once in a while......thanks

I have met Ed several times at Carlisle, and have been very impressed with the level of detail in his explanation of their services on trailing arms and differentials. What to look for on defective and worn parts, Ect.
Glad to hear of your experience, I will use Bairs in the future for my rebuilding needs. Their prices seem a lot better than other shops too.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom