Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport Model's

twiget

Corvette
In the market
Help! I'm going crazy! I have looked everwhere I can think of and I have yet to find anyone that has 1/18th scale models of the '96 Grand Sport. I think I'm going to be reduced to buying a '96 model and having it re-painted to be a GS. Anyone care to save me the heartache, and let me in on the secret of where to find one of these modles?

twiget

Corvette
In the market
lol, thanks JT. It occured to me shortly after I made this post that I had not thought to look at e-bay. At the moment I am in the lead of the big 1/18th scale model.

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #365 (SOLD...but Dad's got it now)
Cool. Good luck!!....twiget, do you have any pics of your GS showing the Borla's??

Hutch

Corvette
Two 96 Grand Sports - coupe #633 & convert #707
eBay is usually your best bet, Jason. The Maisto 1:18th GS convertible models come up quite often. Be advised there are two versions... one with the thin white pinstripes and one without, both with black interior. I have two of each. Thinking about painting the interior red in one of them.

There were no 1:18th GS coupes produced that I've been able to find. By the same token, there were no GS convertible promos, only coupes and all with red interior. I have seen some promo coupes that were converted into convertibles, but the only ones I've seen were poorly done.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom