Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Great Cruise In to MAM!

87Bob

Corvette
79, 87 Vert, 99vert
Many Kudos to all the gang who organized the the Curise to Mid America Motorworks. It was the best Corvette outing I have been to. I learned more about my car from Paul K. and more about MAM than all the Funfests I have been to. The smaller group mean that I could get to know the members on the forum and the gang at MAM. Super time! See you all next year.

Thank you for attending Cruisefest 2010

Bob ~
Everyone at Mid America Motorworks enjoyed Cruisefest 2010. I consider myself very lucky to be one of the folks that got to visit with everyone from the Corvette Action Center (even though my driving to the Winery was in need of some serious speed).

We hope to see everyone again next year!

:grouphug:
Thank you from the entire Mid America Motorworks Team!

Bob ~
Everyone at Mid America Motorworks enjoyed Cruisefest 2010. I consider myself very lucky to be one of the folks that got to visit with everyone from the Corvette Action Center (even though my driving to the Winery was in need of some serious speed).

We hope to see everyone again next year!

:grouphug:
Thank you from the entire Mid America Motorworks Team!

:w Deb,

You done good, I don't know about the "Serious Speed" :D because some of us could still be wandering around the countryside, had you had the Need For Speed .... . . You DONE GOOD, and no one got lost, no one ended up in a ditch and we all arrived TOGETHER :thumb

Besides it was a really nice ride through the countyside with some really great folks following that cute litte gal driving the pace car ;)

Nanc and I enjoyed the entire event, you brought sunshine throughout the weekend, even when it seemed to be Raining thank you and the entire team at MAM for a great weekend..

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom