Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hat Pins???

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Ok, since I survived the first round of Denim Shirt orders and have a spare minute or two, I will address another suggestion.

conedude (Craig) suggested we look into Hat Pins :D I submitted two designs for quotes.

Here is one:
l81_Car_Pin.jpg
and here is the other one:
l81_Flag_Pin.jpg

The second one would only be the lettering and the flags, the first one would be approximately 1/2" x 1" or so. Hopefully I should know more about qty. size and pricing by the end of the month ;)

Ok gang so far we have Polo Shirts; Hats; Travel Mugs and Denim Shirts, I'm investigating Hat Pins, IS THERE ANY OTHER ITEMS anyone is interested in? When I learn to update our Registry website, I promise not to be so obnoxous here at our CAC forum site ;)

Rob is being exceptionally gracious allowing me to pander the Registry "Gear" here. ;worship :BOW

How about some embroidered patches that can be sewn onto whatever (jackets, bags). Also... vinyl L81 decals for the back bumper. And, to really get tricked-out, how about silk screened pull-out shades for our storage area (way cool for cruise-ins).

Bud,

I like the smaller second one. nice idea. Need a price on the hats and I do like Chris's idea for the patches too. Also, a price for the short sleeve shirt. Too much snow coming this weekend. I gotta move (assuming I can find my cars by Monday) 12-24" expected. I think I moved to Maine in Dale's old house.

Later................. Nut

81Chris said:
How about some embroidered patches that can be sewn onto whatever (jackets, bags). Also... vinyl L81 decals for the back bumper. And, to really get tricked-out, how about silk screened pull-out shades for our storage area (way cool for cruise-ins).

I agree with Chris!! Especially on the patches and the pull out rear shades. I actually talked to the folks at Mid-America about doing the shades with our year crossed flags logo (hell, they do it for the c5 guys) but no-one seem to want to run with the ideal.

The patches would look good on my demin jacket right below my "L81" patch!

Later Zane

vettebeige81 said:
Hey Bud, how about T shirts. Frank in WV

Frank,
When we first put together the Registry and came up with an L81VetteRegistry Logo (Thanks to everyones submittals, esp 81Chris;) ) I checked into Embroidery and Silk Screen. Embroidery was by far a lot cheaper intial outlay of $$$ for me.

As I recall I paid a one time fee for the embroidery computerized disc and then it was a matter of quality & qty. of shirts for the price break on the shirts and per shirt embroidery. Where as Silk Screening was setup fees and $$$ per color and shirt costs by qty. It cost more upfront $$$ to do the Silk Screen than the Embroidery.

The idea of the Registry to remain FREE to members and to keep our "Registry Gear" priced so anyone can afford it. That is my promise to you and to all our members ;)

Right now I'm pricing Hat Pins and an embroidery patch. To get the price down I need to order a minimum of 200 to 300 of each the pins and the patches. I know I'll eventually spring for the intial investment for these items, but right now I'm having a hard time convincing another person (my wife) :eek

I have:
  • Polo Shirts
  • 4 ~ Small
  • 11 ~ Medium
  • 10 ~ Large
  • 12 ~ XLarge
  • 4 ~ 2XLarge
  • 1 ~ 3XLarge
  • Hats
  • 12 ~ White
  • 20 ~ Black
  • Travel Mugs
  • 49 ~ Stainless 12oz Mugs
  • Denim Shirts
  • 2 ~ Small Short Sleeve; 2 ~ Long Sleeve
  • 4 ~ Medium Short Sleeve; 2 ~ Medium Long Sleeve
  • 4 ~ Large Short Sleeve; 3 ~ Large Long Sleeve
  • 2 ~ XLarge Short Sleeve; 2 ~ XLarge Long Sleeve
in stock. So when I mention I want to get something else.. :eek :J :( :bash

It is fun, but sometimes pretty frustrating too ;) If not for our member support and suggestions, we would be just another Corvette Registry, but we are the L81VetteRegistry and I am proud to announce that anywhere and everywhere I go ;)

Hey Bud, I have the mug, Polo shirt, Denim shirt, i would love to have a hat pin. Send me two if you do this. Frank in WV

I'm in for four (4) hat pins and patches! :_rock

How about Visa cards with an L81 registry background? And 4.9% APR, of course... :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom